Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Enrichment-go-round

Hi, I'm Dani Dooley and I'm the new Enrichment Counselor in the Lake City Ward. I'm very excited to take a turn running Enrichment Events throughout the year. I'm going to be sticking with some of the old--Book Club, play group, Lunch Bunch, Craft groups--and I'd like to include a few new tricks too. We'll get some short term classes on blogging and family history going, restart our cooking classes and get a couple institute and temple car-pools running. In addition I am currently planning for our summer garden party. The date is to be announced soon and will be an event you won't want to miss!

If ever there is a group or class that you would like to start or try out please let me know. I have an open mind and will do everything I can to help you get it going.

Please take a minute to bookmark this page. It will be updated on an irregular basis but will include announcements, events, times, and details you don't want to miss out on. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enrichment Calendar